Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eegad...

Another week has gone by.
And I found out I only have about 1 more month to my finals
this semester. And the applications season is around the corner
so I have to get my hunting cap on and transcript rifle ready
because I have to hunt for a 1000 lbs Purdue bear,
30 foot long Drake dragon, a 12 feet long Kansas gator and
a few more humongous animals that I was given.

And yes, this was written at 7 in the morning. I was up since 5 15.
No idea why but there must be something wrong with me.
Oh wait, I forgot, there's too many things wrong with me.

Oh well....

For boredom's sake i will post up photos of potential universities
that I'll be applying to.

First is Purdue.
Nice logo I must admit. Kansas is next.
Last is of course Drake...
I gotta go bathe and get going now.
So ends another episode with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment