Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brain Freeze

Ahh, happy Wednesday. The middle of the working 
week and also one of the most tiring days in college i had today. And all
 I did was sit. Funny how that happened.

Ever had one of those days you just get a brain freeze?
No cold drink involved and no pun intended, seriously. Today was one of
those days. I only had one class today and had an open book quiz for that
particular subject i was taking. Surprisingly, my brain froze during the quiz.
My brain was functioning like it is now, slow and lagging behind the time.
It's one of those times when your brain just decides to take a chill pill, like 
a plasma rifle being cooled down after firing too many shots in Halo.

That's what happened during my quiz.
My brain lost some of it's precious brain cells as i have very little to spare.
 I don't have much in my noggin anyway. Today's quiz was on the adolescent.
What is the cognitive functioning of a typical adolescent? That was the first 
part of a three part question that left me hanging and racking my brain for an
answer for almost half an hour. The other 2 sub-questions weren't exactly very
helpful either as they had very puzzling questions and a very interesting answer.
Don't believe me? Try taking Psychology 260 as a subject in college. It's one of
the most challenging things I've had so far.

Anyway, I'm signing off for the night as i need to charge up my brain cells for a chemistry quiz later.
More memoirs of myself will be put up somewhere later.

No comments:

Post a Comment