Monday, March 14, 2011

The common Man

After a whole week of torturous studying and
other things that i had to do, I finally had the time to write
a new post. A quick recap of what occurred last week
I had a presentation on Monday for Sociology,
Had a quiz for Chemistry, and my midterm for Sociology
last but not least my TOEFL test on Saturday. That was
three hours of PURE torture. Cannot describe how I felt 
when i left the exam hall. 

Now I have a few days of a short break before the tests
and assignments attempt to brutally mutilate whatever noggin
I have left. On another note I haven't had the time to take
pictures so an apology on my part. Coming 26th and 27th i'm
going for my college's Left 4 Dead 2 competition. Grand prize
includes a Razer mouse!!! If I win it I'm not lending it to anyone... 
=P

Like I said, the daily activities of common man, not a genius or 
superhero in disguise (although I wish I could be one)

No comments:

Post a Comment