Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another week in my life

It has been quite eventful compared to other weeks but
also quite uneventful at the same time...
For instance I finally got my mouse..
It's quite good compared to most mouses.
Good control, comfortable fit, all the things
of an almost perfect mouse.

Ever seen a ladybug bow before a mouse?
If you haven't this is the best time to check it out...
It suddenly came out of nowhere and landed
on my mouse pad... cool eh?

I had a bit of time to kill so i played with the
ladybug for a bit...
Anyhow, another thing that happened in mt week
was the orientation for the March semester AUP
students.
 No pictures (apologies) but I had the chance to be in
charge of making roti canai... Hehehe... And the participants
had to eat it for lunch. Quite edible but seriously could be
better.
The most epic part of my week was during Sunday worship.
Halfway through playing the guitar the guitar string snapped.
I almost froze on stage and felt tempted to swap the guitar for
a mike but then I remembered I don't sing well, at all.... =.=

Anyways, that's all old hat now.... Another week has come
and there's a whole lot more stuff to do compared to before.
Will keep posting new posts whenever I'm free.... Til then, Cya!!!

1 comment: