Saturday, March 5, 2011

And the engine starts failing..... again.

It's a glorious Friday... well, was. This week i had lot's of
old things that popped up. Just a quick glance at the highlights
of my week. First there was me and a whole bunch of friends eating
at the mamak while making making the most noise in the whole
place. It was at Kayu at 11 in the morning, my brain hadn't woken
up yet as i was starving.

Then there was Wednesday. It was a tiring day even though i
had a 2-hour which consisted of a class no more than 20 people
and it was an open-book test. Ever had one of those days when you
get out of a place it felt like you Were being evacuated from the battlefield?
That was one of those days.

Then of course there was Thursday, nothing much to report except 
that for once in my entire life i actually completed a chemistry paper.
That was an achievement any day.

Then there is Friday. Now i know what they meant by
T.G.I.F (Thank  God It's Friday). After the Malaysian Studies test
which i didn't actually study anything i actually felt i did okay.
It wasn't that hard as quite a bit of it  was general knowledge.
And after that was four rounds of continuous beating by my friends
in starcraft. I am a noob, i admit it. Then i had dinner with my friends
and then i came home, worked out and watched a movie and
blogger (which is about now.).

That's the summary of a week held by a regular guy. Ever wonder how someone famous experienced their lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment