Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Work + friends = FUN



Oh yeah! Second day of work was great. The work hours are great and it's fun.
Technically.


( Workplace in the average day.)

You won't see me working in the diner unless you venture into the kitchen.
Yes, I'm a cook. And one of my best mates working with me too is a cook.
He's the fry food chef while I'm the salad boy.
We both got our advantages and disadvantages. What is a burden is the early hours we start (earlier by an hour than the food servers) but have to be there early because of the fact that we set up the kitchen and prepare the other stuff. Not a bad trade off for what we learn from our respective trainers.
Me and Leonard are the only two new trainees for the kitchen line so far.
We both did our own things assigned by the trainers so we didn't talk much. Me especially as my trainer for the first two days is a lady named Sherry if I'm not mistaken. She's cant hear or talk so my base language is sign language in the kitchen.

We'll see what tomorrow has in store for work and maybe, just maybe i might be doing an order by the customer instead of helping out with the preparation.
Till then. Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment