Friday, January 29, 2010

Chili head's day out

What a Thursday. Just had a day out on my off day with Leonard in the morning and with work colleagues in the afternoon.

First my mom dropped me off in Leo's place and we went to take a bus to gurney but ended stopping by his school for brunch. I must admit the food is tasty and very cheap there but for school food that is way too sweet.


 After that we left to see my school. It was charity week so it was kinda nice to see school hasn't changed much, yet. Sadly they still haven't picked a headmaster/headmistress to replace Bro. Paul after he retired.

 One of the students helping out to raise money for the school to donate to specific institutions that need the money.

After that me and Leonard went to gurney thanks to my friend's mom who was so kind to drop us off there. We popped by our work place to rest for a bit, Leonard was very tired. He slept while I went looking around in gurney and goofed off in chili's.


Photo taken courtesy of Joe Mun. The shirt? Courtesy of my girlfriend. A great fit even when i wasn't there to try it.



 And this is the close-up version.

After that i went back inside just in time to see Red Bull BC One aired on star sports. Too bad it was just a highlights program. Then we waited til it was about 5 when the morning shift was to end. Waiting for Joe Mun and Jenny. Lynn was studying in college so she was relatively early to join us. Too bad Lena couldn't join us, she had lots of work to do.

Leo had a vain session in front of me with my camera while waiting for them. And here are the results.


Looks not like him but it is him. He turned Declan on us.



Now he looks like a retard.

We then goofed off in the cinema watching Legion and went to Starbucks and chit-chatted. Leonard hogged the spotlight while he could before my mom came to pick us up. Then we went home to rest and gear for the next day of work. It will be one of my last 3 days of work i have left before i go for a month long (maybe longer) break to babysit the house and my sisters. That gives me plenty of time to prioritize things and spend as much time as i can with Mei Yan before i get too busy with college and work.
now's about 12 so i gotta go get ready to go for work. bye folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment