Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bored + home alone = INSANITY

Hello people!! Just popping up another post to satisfy my unmatched will power to be bored
to my boring death. After work i came back home and hit the sack for a bit and then went down
for dinner at eight p.m.. After that i couldn't watch the tv as my grandma wanted to watch her favorite shows.
I walked upstairs and then blogged my first post in this page for a bit (i was practically done in 15 minutes).

I must be getting paranoid because I (of all people) can't wait to get back to work the next day
and the night has to zoom by so slowly.... Arrgh. I let time zoom by like it was a tortoise going on a race against the rabbit on a ten mile race.. me being the tortoise of course.

And finally comes eleven o'clock. I got an eight hour shift the next day so I'll leave it here like that.
See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment