Saturday, January 16, 2010

The first ever hectic day of work

*Slumps to the ground... So tired after Saturday's day shift at work. The orders keep piling and I ended up mixing them. Sigh. Now i understand why there are no new trainees in the kitchen. The front lines are swarmed with the new guys (mostly my friends from school).
Luckily I slept early before working otherwise I'm dead by now. Leonard the owl monkey always decided to sleep late and wake up early for work and he suffered for it... hahaha. The look on his face when we had our lunch break was hilarious. He looked like a perv with the blur look and ruffled hair.

Okok.. back to the subject on hand. Were those hungry customers and tall orders. I practically ran to the chiller to refill on the ingredients at least FOUR times. I had seven orders in one go and with help i still had problems with getting the orders right. Gotta thank the managers for spotting the mistakes in the first place, phew.

Another day has come and gone. No pictures available because i had no time to do the orders, I'll edit them and upload them when i get the chance.
Til next time, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment