Sunday, April 15, 2012

Friends... really?

The word friend seems to come into my head quite often now.
Sadly, it comes often in a minor tone. I don't know what really 
became of me, or you. I probably did change, for the better or
worse I don't know but I have always been that one person that
is always there, the pillar that you can lean on whenever you stagger.
Even with the scars that I have I stood still when you are unblemished.

I suppose the scars that made me who I am scared you to go to a different pillar.
My rough edges is uncomfortable on your delicate skin. We grew up knowing
we existed, and over the years I silently cared, didn't want  to ponder or ask too much,
 which I still don't. I don't want to admit that I like you because I know you like the
 attention from other guys.

Ahh what am I saying.. It's pointless.  That corner that you always took no
one wants that spot so it will keep collecting dust until I crumble and turn to dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment