Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The few things that can change a life

I've hit one of those moments. It was like liquid nitrogen
chilling down my spine. It was one of those things that
reminded me that the world is full of inconsiderate and 
uncaring people. This time I argued with a friend about
something which led back to the old times, although
it was partially my fault it escalated to that extent.

It's one of those chapters in life that I've hit and man did
it hurt, still hurts actually. But now that I think back about
why we argued it was actually over the matter of consideration
and maturity. If one can't balance out things in a relationship
then don't get into one. Because it will lead to conflict and 
although once in a while it will spice up the relationship but
too much will lead to a break up in the end. And if one is
giving and all the other one does is take then it's also not
worth the while being in a relationship. I just found out
 from today's psychology class presentation.I made that very
mistake of giving in but not doing anything for myself.

From a bible verse which I googled (of course I was lazy)
This verse gave me some comfort and also gave me counsel :
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own 
understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

No comments:

Post a Comment